Monday, June 25, 2012

Sailor Moon Super S Purse

The Sailor Mini Moon Purse turned out awesome and I have two requests on Etsy for Sailor Moon Super S purses, so I'm trying to get it done.  I really hope the people who want me to make the purse actually buy it when it's finished.  I have had people say they were going to buy something on Etsy and then they never do.  It's really frustrating.  If you say your going to do something, do it.  That's why my general rule is to not start production on something until it is actually ordered and paid for on Etsy.  I am really glad people out there like my designs.  I am still not sure the fairest price though.  Alot of hard work goes into each item I make, but I feel like since this stuff is made from duct tape I shouldn't charge too much.  IDK.  I'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment