Monday, June 18, 2012

Artemis Wallet and Sailor Mini Moon Purse

I finished the Artemis wallet and I am currently working on a unique duct tape purse.  It is based on the Sailor Mini Moon's outfit from Super S.  It will be White, Pink and Yellow with ruffles and a heart.  I hope people will like it.  Alot of my items seem to be pretty popular.  I just know more items will sell soon.  Starting in July I will need to take a short break from making new items so I can make my costume for NDK.  As soon as I finish that I will get back to making new designs.  i have so many good ideas that I can't wait to share with everyone.  Soon enough :)

I also really like the new technique I am using.  It makes the designs on the wallets more precise and more durable.  It also takes less time for me to make each wallet by doing it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment