Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I finished and posted the Hatsune Miku Love Is War wallet the other day.  I have some more vocaloid stuff to work on, but I am going to be making these awesome decorative tins and some more sailor moon stuff. 

I am going to try and attemp to go to Animeland Wasabi in March to sell my stuff there.  I am just worried that I may not be able to go due to the time of year and it being super busy at work.  Luckily, my husband said he would cover my booth for me so it wouldn't be a complete waste if I can't go.  Also, I'm not sure how many of each item I will need for the convention.  I guess it will be a learning experience.  At least I have plenty of time to figure it out and make lots of stuff.

Thanks for reading,

Heather Dexter

Love Is War Wallet - Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid
https://www.etsy.com/listing/100874321/love-is-war-wallet-hatsune-miku-vocaloid

No comments:

Post a Comment